Friday, November 24, 2023

Book Blogger Hop: Old or New Books??

 

Book Blogger Hop Logo

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week we respond to the prompt and engage with other peoples post. This weeks question...

Do you prefer to read old or new books?
I'm certainly not one to read classics or books from my youth although I'm getting a kick out of a podcasts that's been taking deep dives into every American Girl book from the OG cast. I think I read a lot of newer books but mostly because I get a lot of ARCs, both physicals and through NetGalley. In all honesty, I'm just happy when I'm reading... or crocheting. Both are good!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, new books, especially as ARC's, are really exciting and what I most want to read! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ARCs are so fun. I have to remind myself to read books that have already come out, or I'm reading the ARC version of a book that's already been published. But at the end of the day, it's all joyous!

      Delete