Friday, February 9, 2024

Book Blogger Hop: Happy Publication Day


The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week we respond to the prompt and engage with other peoples post. This weeks question...

Do you post Happy Publication Day posts for books you read? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Review)

I really wish I could remember to wish book happy publication day especially since I read so many ARCs I just don't have that much real estate in my brain. Every year I'm not sure if my dad's birthday is the 26th or 27th of February and it's the same day every year. I just hope the books and their authors know that I happy for them!

5 comments:

  1. Same. I always see people updating their Goodreads reviews or tweeting for pub day. I think it's great, but I cannot keep up with all that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I've moved to Blue Sky it's even worse. There's a huge book community over there but I don't see as many happy pub days over there.

      Delete
  2. I keep a list of Pub Days and usually post Happy Pub Day when I post my review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I do, but mostly I don't. I do try to have my review for a book done on, or around, release day to spread the word, but I'm not good at Happy Publication posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I think about it, I like to post on pub days. I'm committing 2024 to getting a bit more organized about it, but I make no promises. lol

      Delete